The Wings of Belarus is the first aviation portal in Belarus. It was created to join all those who truly in love with either air force or commercial aviation of Republic of Belarus. The day our message board gone online is recognized as birthday of the portal: November 22nd, 2006. Since that day the site has been growing rapidly. Only a few months later it started publishing news about aviation in Belarus and offered several services to visitors. It took several years to establish the portal’s administrative team: a group of people who work in various industries but truly devoted to the Skies.
Today byavia.net can say with all certainty that it gathered exactly those people who we were looking for. It joined those who love aviation together with aviation professionals into one harmonious group.
It should be noted that our portal gladly accepted our closest friends from Baltic region. Lithuanians, Letts and Estonians have become rightful members of our group. They are regular visitors of our portal and they bring up-to-the-minute news and information to our “home”. We bow to them for all they do for byavia.net
The Wings of Belarus portal:
- is visited by over 7000 people per months who view over 37,000 pages;
- includes a popular message board with over 16,000 posts that is used to discuss the most up-to-date aviation news from Belarus and Baltic Region;
- has a photo gallery with new quality aviation photos posted daily by both our visitors and the professional spotters from BELSPOTTERTEAM;
- is open for cooperation and support of other aviation-related projects;
- can awake the aviation spirit or a true love to the Skies and to the Flight in everyone;
- must and will move forward.
From the bottom of our heart Byavia.net thanks all representatives of Belavia, Genex and Gomelavia airlines, employees of Gomel, Minsk-1 and Minsk-2 airports, the pilot Air, the BelSpotterTeam, people from the virtual Belavia airlines, the group of air force gurus, our partners, all our visitors and guests for their attention and love to our Skies!
English speaking forum: >>>